官网 GCA Altium
Are you a highly motivated student looking to gain experience in a fast-growing company where you will have exposure to top management and the whole M&A process, learn from a highly successful team and also have fun? Do you want to make an impact on a daily basis while building a brilliant career in the Corporate Finance industry? Do values such as listening, winning as a team, caring and investing in relationships resonate with you?
GCA Altium’s Paris office is looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance Intern available from the 2nd of January. We offer an excellent working atmosphere in a highly dynamic team. As an intern, you will assist our team of corporate finance professionals with their daily tasks. Your work will be highly diverse and include maintaining valuation spreadsheets, preparing marketing documents and performing research on companies and markets. As we work in small teams you will be strongly involved in projects and our day-to-day business.
- Studying business administration, finance or economics at a top business school or university in first or second year of a Master’s degree
- Experience from previous internships, preferably in Investment Banking, Leveraged Finance, Private Equity or Consulting
- Availability of 6-12 months
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation and commitment
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)